WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Jesus said:
Replies: 7 Views: 772

endtimes 8.12.08 - 07:42am
If you never felt pain, then how would you know that I'm a Healer? If you never went through difficulties, how would you know that I'm a Deliverer? If you never had a trial, how could you call yourself an overcomer? *

endtimes 8.12.08 - 07:46am
If you never felt sadness, how would you know that I'm a Comforter? If you never made a mistake, how would you know that I'm forgiving? *

endtimes 8.12.08 - 07:48am
If you knew all, how would you know that I would answer your questions? If you never were in trouble, how would you know that I could solve them? If you never were broken, then how would you know that I could make you whole? *

endtimes 8.12.08 - 07:51am
If you never had a problem, then how would you know that I could solve them? If you never had any suffering, then how would you know what Jesus went through? *

endtimes 8.12.08 - 07:57am
If you never went through fire, then how will you become pure? If I gave you all things, would you ever learn to appreciate them? If I never correct you, how would you know that I love you? *

endtimes 8.12.08 - 08:00am
If you had all power, then how would you learn to depend on Me? If your life was perfect, then what would you have needed Me for? *

nanzelu 8.12.08 - 08:49am
And f u hv nvr lckd decision,hw would u knw i gv Guidance.f u hv nvr bn in fear,hw would u knw i gv Courage.in turmoil dat I gve *

nanzelu 8.12.08 - 09:01am
In turmoil dat I gv peace.f u hv nvr bn in weariness hw would u knw dat i rest.f u hv nvr bn in danger dat i gv protection? *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search