WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: What has happened??
Replies: 16 Views: 1567

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:11pm
I have been in Christain chatting a long time. At first i was banned often out of many groups. As man cant stop me i came back with a new name every time. Then man got admin to ban me. As admin is not God i came back. *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:15pm
I went against evil in any group where i found evil. At one stage i was only welcome in MoM. Group owners and mods pup pressure on MoM and i was also banned out of MoM. *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:22pm
I say thank you to God that a Godly eye has been given to many. And that group owners and mods know if they cheat it will be opened up. I left one group recently because the group owner and mod were not honest. When i opened this up the christians became girly towards me and deleted their lies. *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:27pm
Another group invited me back then banned me for no reason. I was not even chatting. Lol. Another group that thrives on cursing Christians also banned me recently. This i am happy about as the group made me sick. *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:32pm
My nick is now Solvent1 and only that. What bothers me is most of those that went against me are now ill or have many problems. I pray that God will cure them. Amen *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 06:40pm
i dont see myself as a Christian but rather as one striving to be a Christian. I try to sin less daily. We have a task to do and that is to teach the word of God to all. The end is near we dont have time to go against each other. We must all be members in the body of Christ. *

nanzelu 20.11.08 - 07:44pm
God bless u my brother.he a plan gr8t plan 4 u. *

solvent1 20.11.08 - 08:16pm
Our fight is not against flesh and blood. Our fight is not against each other. We so often find that those who cant lead by example will attack to try to prove a point. God is love not agressiveness or anger. *

talkmore 21.11.08 - 10:16pm
Brother what broke ur heart in this way? if is me 4give me l love u my brother lm not fighting u but our enemy is satan hold on my brother dont give up Jesus is coming very soon. humble apologies my brother *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 05:08am
I please ask that the moderators do not delete any comments in this topic . let us see each other for who and what we are. *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 05:45am
Saymore it is your turn to comment on what Talkmore has said. Ask if you can use his phone again and chat away. *

nanzelu 22.11.08 - 03:06pm
I c no wrong in wat u av said solvent,u ar jst brining out wat s upon yo hat n 4filng de scripture.wch says confess yo sin 2 one *

nanzelu 22.11.08 - 03:19pm
Confess yo sins 2 one anthr.solvent u av a gud spirit bro i lke u.let us nt luk back bt 4ward.solvent hw abt u bcom my mod. *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 04:25pm
Nanzelu u have 3 off the very best mods any group could ever pray for. I dont believe in deleting comments unless it is blasphemy. Sometimes the cruelest words can teach. At times Jesus said words that i wont repeat but i am shure at the time shocked many back to reality. *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 04:31pm
Nanzelu i will be active in your group but not as a mod. Thank you for the offer but i am just to nawty. I could harm your group as a mod. All i can say is Forward Christian Soldiers. *

nanzelu 22.11.08 - 05:06pm
Hehehe ok thnx 4 dat bro.i thank God 4 u.u ar gr8t i lov. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search