WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: 2- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Replies: 7 Views: 1306

festus36 11.10.08 - 09:14am
FULFILLING GOD'S BASIC PURPOSES: D Great Commandment: Matthew 22:37-40. Someone asked Jesus this important question in verse 36 Master, which is the great commandment in the law? From verse 37, Jesus said to him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On THESE TWO commandments HANG ALL the law and the prophets. *

festus36 11.10.08 - 09:34am
D great commission: Matthew 28:19-20. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, aven unto the end of the world. Amen. D first purpose i.e D great commandment is d motivating factor 4 d second i.e D great commission. Without fulfilling d first it's impossible to fulfill d second. *

festus36 11.10.08 - 09:52am
D Great Commission in all d Gospels: Mark 16:15-18, Luke 24:45-49, John 20:21-23 and even in Acts 1:8. Like I said b4, we cannot obey d great commission untill we understand and obey d great commandment. Jesus said upon d great commandment hang all d law and d prophets. That means d entire instructions in d entire bible are sustained by d great commandment. In revelation 2:1-5, Jesus told d church in Ephesus that d reason why they left d FIRST WORKS is bcus they have left their FIRST LOVE. *

festus36 11.10.08 - 10:10am
In conclusion, J. F. Kenedy said Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. I think that there is alot of spiritual truth in this statement. Kenedy was asking Americans to love America to d point where they will readily sacrifice their lives 4 America at d expense of what they can get from it. Only love can make this work. How much do we love God and our neighbours? D answer to this question will determine how much u can invest in d kingdom of God. *

nanzelu 11.10.08 - 12:09pm
Amen.indeed wthout lov wi cant richout un2 many.wi can only gve wat wi hv as pttr said silvr n gold hv wi non bt sch as wi hv wi *

nanzelu 11.10.08 - 12:18pm
Let go n gv tat wch wi hv.knwng dat,wi shal shne.as t says;and many tht turn many to righteousness as the star 4evr.Dan12v3.Amen *

nanzelu 16.10.08 - 05:42am
Chrst said i gv un2 u.wat ar u gvng?christ as sent us 2 gve the world dat whch they hv nt knwn.lov covrs de multitute of sin. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search