WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: He shall provide.
Replies: 8 Views: 727

2blessed 11.07.08 - 05:56am
2kings4vs1-6.it shows dat God is a provider,the Shunnamite woman had a jar of oil only n it took only her faith 2 do wat the man of God instructed her 2 do n all was done 4 her. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 06:03am
The bible says,abide in Me n I will abide in u n all that u will ask in My name,will b given 2 u.God is faithful,if He says u r a joint heir with Christ,then u r, n u have all the riches. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 06:13am
Oh!He shall provide!!! Remember when peter n the other men were fishin all nite n got nothing.Jesus came 2 them n told them 2 put the net on d other side of d boat n CATCH fish n it took faith 4 peter 2 do it n the net was breakin bcz dey got more fish. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 09:04am
Matt21vs21&22. Assuredly i say 2 u if u have faith n dnt doubt,u wil not only do wat was done 2 d fig tree,bt also if u say 2 dis mountain,b removed n b cast in2 d sea it wil b done n wateva things u ask in prayer,believin,u wil receive. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 09:21am
Remember when Jesus n His mother were invited 2 d weddin,Jesus was an invitee 2 dat wedding n bcz He's a gentleman He behaved as an invitee,until the weddin organisers gave Him His place of bein the Lord.wat we call UBUKHOSI,in xhosa. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 09:33am
They ran out of wine,when d wedding jst started n Mary went 2 Jesus n told Him abt d matter,d Lion of Judah told her dat He is an invitee so He cant do anythin abt it.Mary managed 2 persuade Him n finally she went 2 d wedding organisers tellin dem dat d is someone who can help dem 4 more wine. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 09:42am
Mary told them 2 do all He will instruct them 2 do,n He came 2 them n asked them 2 fill ol the gallons with water n take dem 2 d ppl 2 drink n they doubted bt they finally took the water 2 d ppl n there was wine,bcz HE IS A PROVIDER. *

2blessed 11.07.08 - 10:05am
Remember dat our God isnt controlled by d cir tances arnd us,bt He controls the cir tances for our good.May the good Lord bless u all exceedingly. *

rider13 11.07.08 - 08:34pm
Amen thanks for reminding us all that God is in control! *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search