WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: I PRAY 4 U ALL
Replies: 17 Views: 1588

festus36 16.05.08 - 11:03pm
I pray 4 u dat D God of our Lord Jesus Christ, D Father of glory wil give u d spirit of wisdom & revelation in d knowledge of Him. D eyes of ur understanding wil b enlightened to know d hope of His calling & d riches of d glory of His inheritance in d saints. And dat u wil know what is d exceeding greatness of His power to us who believe according to d working of this mighty power which He wrought in Christ Jesus when He raised Him from d dead. Eph. 1:17-20. *

festus36 16.05.08 - 11:41pm
I bow my knees to D Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom d whole family in heaven & earth is named. That He wil grant u according to d riches of His glory, to be strengthened with His Spirit in ur inner man. Dat Christ wil dwel in ur hearts by faith, and dat u being rooted and grounded in love may be able to comprehend with all saints, what is d breadth, and length, and depth, and height. And to know d love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, dat u might be filled with d fulness of God. In Jesus Name. Eph. 3:14-19. *

tramps 17.05.08 - 08:01pm
Festus of the 45thousand faiths we have today how do we know where to go. God says One lord,one faith one baptism,One God and father of all,who is above all,and throuph all,and in you all. Eph4v5and 6. It is clear God is in man. Why look for him elsewhere? *

nanzelu 18.05.08 - 01:58pm
En sumone may ask why do we seek God? *

2blessed 3.06.08 - 09:26pm
I dnt knw abt the 45thousand faiths,bt we were born frm sin n Christ conciled us with God.n we seek 2 c His kingdom by doin His righteousness n obeying His word. *

2blessed 3.06.08 - 09:35pm
God is the name above all names n we have inherintance in His belongings n in Him there is eternity,exceeding joy n therez no condemnation 4 us who are in Him,n dat is one of d reasons y we seek Him. *

nanzelu 29.06.08 - 06:03pm
Guys plz pray 4 my lfe in Gods touch. *

2blessed 4.07.08 - 12:16pm
Heavenly father i pray 4 breakthru in every saint's bondage,i speak healin in every sickness,revelation in every confusion,wealth in every need,comfort in every pain.in the name of Jesus deliver every saint.amen *

nanzelu 7.07.08 - 08:06pm
Lord we submitte ourselves 2 u.may t b dne amen. *

angie9 14.11.08 - 01:32pm
i cant live without God and i cant die without Him halleluja *

nanzelu 15.11.08 - 12:02am
One thng am asured of s dat my reedmer lves. *

endtimes 18.11.08 - 05:46am
Every attack frm the enemy makes me realise how much i need my Lord and Savior, every attack fails miserably cause it makes me draw even closer to the Light, the Lord of heaven and earth. I count it pure joy when troubles and problems comes my way cause im being purified in the Refiners fire and makes me strong and teaches me endurance. I am an overcomer with Jesus. *

nanzelu 18.11.08 - 06:55am
Jst as t s wrtten,4 yo sake wi ar being put 2 death al day long,wi hv bn accountd as sheep 4 slaughtering.2 the contrary,in all *

nanzelu 18.11.08 - 07:08am
These thngs wi ar comng off completely victorious thru hm that lovd us.God I thanku 4 my grpmembrs,b wth thm n bless thm all. *

endtimes 18.11.08 - 05:24pm
Amen and thank u nanzelu, God bless you too pray.GIF *

nanzelu 18.11.08 - 11:51pm
I oways thank God 4 u n evry1 in mom grp.I lov u O. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits