WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Guidelines
Replies: 6 Views: 414

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:16am
God bless all members of MOM group. For those whom I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, my name is Nick and I am a moderator here. As we have had some disputes of late in this group, I felt it necessary to lay down a few boundaries. *

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:17am
I am just a humble mod, so Nanzelu please feel free to edit anything i post with which you do not agree. *

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:24am
Firstly, please dont post any negative comments or gossip about anybody here, whether they are Christian or not. Gossip is a sin according to the Word of God. Any such posts will be deleted. If somebody has treated you unfairly, please contact me or Nanzelu or 2blessed or Endtimes and we will gladly help in whatever way we can. *

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:50am
Because we are a Christian group, the Word of God will be our rule book. We need to keep out any behaviour which is not befitting of a Christian, an ambassador of God's kingdom. Any such behaviour brings God's kingdom into disrepute and we cannot tolerate that. We must keep ourselves holy. *

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:54am
Basically, let us just keep the group clean and pleasing to God. I will be deleting anything that can bring about dispute or sin. For each post I delete, a warning will be given privately. There will be a maximum of 3 warnings after which an offender may be banned. *

n1ck 18.02.08 - 10:58am
I am sorry i had to put up such a topic, but it is necessary. If anybody has any objections or issues they would like to deal with, please inbox me. Thank you and God bless you. *

namasuku 18.02.08 - 07:40pm
reading2.GIF *

This topic is locked.
* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search