WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Holy Spirit!
Replies: 23 Views: 2770

nanzelu 5.02.08 - 10:42am
Who is the Holy Spirit?is it force,or jst the power or a person,or any other creature?dos the Holy Spirit hv feelngs? *

2blessed 5.02.08 - 03:13pm
Holy spirit is d power dat u receive when u've been baptized in d name of Jesus Christ n when uve been laid hands by d annointed1.acts8vs15-19 *

2blessed 5.02.08 - 03:45pm
holy spirit can dwell in u if Christ is in u n it is lyf bcz of righteousness,it helps us in our weaknesses n makes intercession 4 us with groanings which cannot b uttered *

buff 12.02.08 - 09:57am
Yess,Holy Spirit Is God[He Is part of the God Head]!!He has feelings too;if u aint holy,He leaves u!He dwells in us as we dwell in God!He Is the One who helps us to intercess through tongues as God only understands what we r sayin.He digs God's heart and reveals the secrets and mysteries of God. *

mrsms 14.02.08 - 04:56pm
What an interesting question,indeed the Holy Spirit is God,He is a person,He lives,ofcourse he has feelings,one verse in ephesians,say do not grieve the Holy Spirit,if you have neva recieved the Holy Spirit,you are missing out.what a experience dance.GIF *

rosey1st 17.10.08 - 02:11pm
...the Holy spirit is d greatst heavenly gift. He is d comforter dat create uniquenss btw xtians,semi-xtians non-xtians. *

nanzelu 17.10.08 - 07:00pm
Wat ar the seven spirits of God n why seven? *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 06:08pm
Can somebody please show me where the bible says God is a man? God is spirit and has always been. *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 06:17pm
Numb23v19. God is not a man, that he should lie. John4v24. God is spirit and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. *

solvent1 22.11.08 - 07:40pm
The word Holy means. Of high spiritual excellence. When i hear the true word of God and i change my life. I become re born and i do the will of God. I allow God to make a dwelling in me and he is my sole ruler. Then i have recieved the Holy Spirit. When i have the holy spirit many will see me as a new man and they will be astounded and say. Truly he is a man of God. *

nanzelu 23.11.08 - 03:25pm
Indid yes bro amen.n only those wo ar led by de spirit of God. *

highn 26.11.08 - 07:00am
HEY THANKS GUY I'M NOW BACK ON TRACK. . I AM STILL A XTIAN BUT NOTICED I WAS BACKSLIDING BUT FOUND IT HARD 2 TAKE DE NEXT STEP FORWARD. . WITH WHAT I'VE JUST READ INFACT I'VE RECONCILED WIT GOD AND TAKEN 10 STEPS FORWARD. *

highn 26.11.08 - 07:19am
NOW DAT I'VE TAKEN A STEP FORWARD. . WHAT IS THE WILL OF GOD IN MY LIFE. *

ilovejes 27.11.08 - 01:05pm
Hey everyone! God is good, nd faithfull. Just droped to say im new here,hope get to know u all! Stay blessed.. Joanne *

nanzelu 2.12.08 - 02:02pm
Highn u hv dne a gr8t thng.hs plans s 2 restor u bro.rid Zech8v1:8;Luk15. U ar welcome bro wi lov u gbu. *

2success 3.12.08 - 10:10am
Com,u ppl n do let us rturn 2 God,4 he hmself has torn in pieces *

2success 3.12.08 - 10:13am
Bt he wil heal us.He kept strikng,bt he wil bnd us up.highn God wil heal u.Hos6v1.God wl rebuld u up again.i pray ths hlp Jr33v7 *

sunstrek 3.12.08 - 11:52am
Luke 11:13 ...If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!pray.GIF *

sunstrek 3.12.08 - 11:59am
Hi Joanne, welkom pleased to meet you.Im Chantal.Sounds like your truely on fire for GOD..Hallalluah..dance.GIF *

nanzelu 3.12.08 - 03:14pm
Hey hai Chantal nice nem am luke frm Zambia.am a born again Christian n am single. *

2success 4.12.08 - 12:11pm
Hello guys let INTRO b done in members topc,let us follow topcs.nanzelu do sumthng abt ths. *

light877 2.04.11 - 10:12am
7 Spirits of God is the Spirit of God,the Holy Spirit with 7 manifestations.Seven means,perfect,complete and full lacking nothing.In this case the word 7 Spirits of God is not refering to the Holy Spirit u recieve when born again it refers to the fullness of the Holy Spirit.Be filled with the Spirit.Paul charged us to be filled He was saying this to believers,born again christians who have the Holy Spirit but don't have the fullness of Him.Being filled is an overflowing of the Spirit,that is to say when the Holy Ghost controls u or when u r drunk with the Spirit sam1 who is filled with wine is controlled by it.Isaiah11 here the prophet was propheceing about the coming of Jesus saying He would be so full of the Spirit,the Spirit of the Lord,of understanding,of might,of knowledge,of fear of the Lord,of wisdom and of counsel.Jesus had the fullness of God's Spirit. *

nanzelu 4.07.13 - 07:19am
Amen,and the completines of God creation. *

nanzelu 7.02.15 - 04:19pm
it is nt wreten dat s a man bt personated *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits