MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: God's Love
Replies: 8 Views: 492

n1ck 4.02.08 - 03:53pm
God's love for us cannot be measured or comprehended with our human minds! *

n1ck 4.02.08 - 03:57pm
What amazes me about the love Jesus has for us, is that while on earth Jesus knew all along what sufferings He would have to endure, He knew the pain that would be inflicted on Him and He knew exactly what they would do to Him on the cross. Jesus had the power to escape this fate at any time, and He had the power also to dull His senses so as not to feel pain. But He chose to go through with it. By reading the gospel it is clear Jesus felt all the pain and endured the suffering, and He willingly did so. *

n1ck 4.02.08 - 03:59pm
What an amazing love, that our saviour willingly suffered this terrible ordeal for our sake! Even more amazing is that He did this for us while we were still sinners! How God loves us, that He would do this for us when we were sinners - how much more will he do for us as believers who obey His Word!!! *

n1ck 4.02.08 - 04:03pm
The Word commands us to love each other. If we are to love one another with the love of Christ, this is an amazing love indeed. God, please put the love of the Holy Spirit in our hearts every day, that we may love others as you love us, and to forgive others as you forgive us. Thank you for loving us Lord. Your love is deeper than the deepest ocean. Amen. *

nanzelu 4.02.08 - 07:46pm
His lov wil gve us confidencep on the of judgement.complete lov of God cast out fear. *

trustgod 3.04.08 - 09:39am
Tis His commandmnt, to love one another. We must hav th love of 1 Cor 13, u cn hav gift of prophecy, gift of speakn in tongues, u cn have kind of faith tht move mountains, bt if u dont hav love, it will profit u nothing, thn u r just makin big noise but its dead works. *

nanzelu 3.04.08 - 04:54pm
Love covers de multitude of sin. *

mrsms 4.04.08 - 02:00pm
'I Have Loved You,says the Lord.' -Malachi 1:2hug.GIF aaah! those words,they trigger a question in my mind.'Am I returning God's love ?? 'We love You,Lord Jesus' we often will say,But are we as ready His will to obey? Let's heed what God's Spirit would have us to do-That's how we show Him a love that is true.To Love God is To Obey God. *

mjkboyus 4.04.08 - 03:16pm
Amen. John 14:23. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search