Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: **GLORIFY OUR LORD GOD**
Replies: 13 Views: 1150

6j0 31.01.08 - 12:53pm
Lets bring praises to our LORD:
Worthy is the LAMBrap.GIF
Worthy is the LAMB.
Worthy is the LAMB that was slain for me.
Now HE reigns on high.rap.GIF
Now HE reigns on high.
Now HE reigns on high never more to die.rap.GIF

6j0 31.01.08 - 01:07pm
Come now is the time to worship.rap.GIF
Come now is the time to give your heart.rap.GIF
Come just as you are to worship.
Come just as you are before your GOD, come.rap.GIF
One day every tongue will confess you are GOD.rap.GIF
One day every knee will bow.
Still the greatest treasure he made for those, who gladly choose HIM now.rap.GIF

n1ck 31.01.08 - 01:09pm
Jesus, lover of my soul. Jesus, I will never let you go. You took me up from the miry clay, you set my feet upon the rock and now I know: I love you! I need you! Though my world may fall I will never let you go! My Saviour, my closest friend! I will worship you until the very end! bow.GIF *

n1ck 31.01.08 - 01:15pm
Jesus, Jesus, Holy and anointed one, Jesus. music4.GIF Jesus, Jesus, risen and exalted one, Jesus. music4.GIF Your name is like honey on my lips! Your Spirit like water to my soul! Your Word is a lamp unto my feet! Jesus I love you, I love you! music4.GIF *

6j0 31.01.08 - 01:19pm
Because HE lives, i can face tomorrow.
Because HE lives, all fear is gone.rap.GIF
And because i know, yes i know HE holds the future.
My life is wothy the living, just because HE LIVES!rap.GIF

n1ck 31.01.08 - 01:22pm
This is my desire, to honour you! Lord with all my heart, I worship you! With all I have within me, I give you praise. All that I adore is in you! music4.GIF Lord I give you my heart! I give you my soul! I live for you alone! Every breath that I take, every moment I am awake; Lord have your way in me. music4.GIF bow.GIF *

6j0 31.01.08 - 01:29pm
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.rap.GIF
I once was lost, but now i'm found.
Was blind, but now i see.rap.GIF
GLORY GLORY TO U LORD

Praise HIM. Praise HIM...Praise HIM.......rap.GIF

6j0 31.01.08 - 01:37pm
Come HOLY SPIRIT, i need THEE.rap.GIF
Come sweet SPIRIT, i pray.pray.GIF

Come in Thy strenght and Thy power.

Come in Thy own special way!
rap.GIF *

6j0 31.01.08 - 01:44pm
HOLY SPIRIT MOVE ME NOW.
MAKE MY LIFE WHOLE AGAIN.
rap.GIF
SPIRIT MOVE ME! SPIRIT MOVE ME!...bow.GIFpray.GIFrap.GIF

n1ck 31.01.08 - 01:51pm
Can we hang out tonight, underneath your ceiling. I'll stare up at a million lights and listen to you breathing. If I fall fast asleep its just because I feel so safe in You. It wont take much to wake me up. music4.GIF Could I walk out to see way beyond these breakers? We have no place amongst the movers and the shakers. Yours is the only throne I'll ever get down on my knees before! You have the whole of me! music4.GIF Lover, come my way! Come my way, my Lover! music4.GIF I heard you say, you've stolen my heart with one glance of your eye. When I fell down, You raised me up. Thats gravity! music4.GIF - TREE 63 - MILLION LIGHTS *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 03:24pm
Give thnx wth the greatful hearts,Gve thnx 2 the the Holy one,gve thnx bicos hs gven Jesus Christ hs Son 4 us. *

tiaan3 31.01.08 - 03:42pm
6j0 do you still thinks you fool God.I agree nou dat Your the SATAN father of your old apostle daughter. Remembers you said it is not sin to say so.Endtimes and tsh3poo father is also Satan. When will your death wish on me take afect. never S kop my God wil not alow it *

6j0 31.01.08 - 04:01pm
For thou, oh LORD, art high.
rap.GIFabove all the earth,Thou art exalted far above all gods.bow.GIF
rap.GIF *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 04:27pm
I knw u ar a gud person n gud thngs ar yet to comeout of u tiaan3.i hv faith u.i no u can be helpful person. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search