WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Spiritual Warfare
Replies: 16 Views: 1169

n1ck 30.01.08 - 07:36pm
Ephesians 6:12 'For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against prin lities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.' *

n1ck 30.01.08 - 07:42pm
Brethren, never before have I seen such hatred, accusations, finger-pointing, name-calling and wicked language in the Christian groups as has arisen in the past 2 months. It is manifest in almost every Christian group. It never used to be like this. Christian groups here have always been full of love and focused on God. *

n1ck 30.01.08 - 07:46pm
It has been revealed to me that there is an evil presence manifesting in these groups. The aim of this spirit is to break apart that which is dedicated to God. I am calling all Christians in these groups to now enter into prayer and strengthen your faith in the Almighty God, and perform your spiritual duty in sending this spirit out of our groups. *

n1ck 30.01.08 - 07:51pm
Evil one, you know I am talking to you. I bind you now in the name of Jesus Christ. By the power of Jesus blood, you may no longer influence any of the groups dedicated to God. In the name of Jesus Christ I now banish you, you may no longer enter this place. I command you in the name of Jesus, go back to where you come from, and return no more! *

n1ck 30.01.08 - 07:58pm
God, we dedicate this group to you. Let your will be done in this place, as it is in heaven. Lord, please forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who have sinned against us. This place is yours Lord, we submit ourselves to you and we put our faith and trust in you. You alone are worthy of praise! Jesus, thank you for dying for us on the cross. By your blood that was shed for us have we been saved, and death and evil were conquered forever! All praise and worship to you God! Amen. *

endtimes 30.01.08 - 09:44pm
Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy, the accuser of the brethren. Amen, n1ck, im in agreement with you and we will do spiritual warfare in the groups. *

tsh3po 31.01.08 - 06:03am
Amen to tht! Thnk u Lord God for cleaning ths group nw we give it over in to Your hands. Im in agrment wth u n1ck nd endtimes. The Spirit of the Lord will clean His group. Thank You Lord. All glory to U! In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!! *

adriansw 31.01.08 - 10:27am
Tis upsettin, in ol da groups i go there is this person fightin nd makin hate topics. i agree, this is very evil spirit tryin to bring contention if i had group i wouldn allow hate topics, this is so abusiv to ol, nanz pls remov tis hate topics from your group in Jesus Name *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 10:33am
For evry weapon our enemy has,we hv one bettr!and best of all.we hv a greatr commandr in Chief dwellng wthin. *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 10:38am
For you are of God,little Children,and hv ovrcome them,he who is in you is greatr than he who is in the world.1Jhn4v4 *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 11:24am
Confusion is one of Satans chief weapons of warfare.Confusion brings spiritual blindness. *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 11:45am
We ar Commissioned 2 open the eyes of the blind wth the truth of Gods word.2 Cor4v4_6 *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 11:53am
Wth authority we command the strong man of confusion to desist. *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 12:26pm
WAGE THE GUD WARFARE! Ths charge i commit to you,son Timoth,according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, *

nanzelu 31.01.08 - 01:10pm
That by them you may wage the good warfare 1Tm1v18.2Tm2v3,5.Discern the enemy and commit yourselves 2 prayr Ex32v26. *

nanzelu 5.02.08 - 11:08am
A gud war is one whch we nt only win,bt one aftr whch we're stl around 2 enjoy the spoils of battle.Matt12v29 thanku nick n all *

nanzelu 16.02.08 - 09:21pm
My apology 4 coming in 2day.i hvnt bn online 4 sumtme. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search