WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Five Keys!
Replies: 3 Views: 507

nanzelu 22.12.07 - 08:47am
Thr ar fve New Testament Keys.Key 1: the keys of the Kngdom of God.Mt16v19.And i wil gv un2 thee the keys of the kngdom of heaven:and whtsvr thou shlt bind on earth shll be bound in heaven:and whatsvr thou shlt loose on earth shll b loosd in heaven. *

nanzelu 22.12.07 - 12:00pm
Key 2:the key of knowledge(Luk11v52,Woe un2 you,lawyers!fr u hv taken away the key of knowledge:ye enterd not in yourselves,and thm tht were enterng in ye hindered.key 3:the keys of death and Hades Rev1v18;Iam he tht lveth,and was dead;and bhold, *

nanzelu 22.12.07 - 12:14pm
I am alve forevrmr,Amen:and hv the keys of hell and of death(hade).key 4;And the key of David Rev3v7;And to the angel of the chrch in Philadelphia wrte:these thngs saith he tht s holy,he tht s true,he tht hath the key of David,he tht openeth,n no man shut *

nanzelu 26.12.07 - 06:22pm
The key of the bottomless pit,Rev9v1,And the fifth angel sounded,and i saw a star frm heaven un2 the earth:and to hm was gven the key of the bottomless pit.the keys ar also the actual strategies 4 penetratng and wnnng.wth de keys isaia prophesd.Is43v6. *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies

* MOM

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search