WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

MOM - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* MOM > Topics

Subject: Spiritual Transformation
Replies: 17 Views: 1114

namasuku 3.11.07 - 01:06pm
Jer29:11 Jesus prayed all night and performed miracles allday Phillipians3:11,12.Steps 2transformation 1.The word is the basis of ur life.read(balance overview)study(2b acurate)meditate(4revelation)prayer(talk 2God n ur cir tance)faith(walk by faith it is a discipline)talk(xchange ur realself in2 Godself)walk(walk in love)worship(live it)tithing(its a schedule of harvest)serving(cleanses ur heart n keeps u focused) *

brandts 31.12.07 - 05:56am
Pls explain what i have done in ur group. I asked questions. Pls repeat the questions here this group will answer. Have a Godly day and bless u. *

2success 31.12.07 - 04:13pm
I truly thnk our Lord Jesus Christ wo died 4 our sins.brethren i do undrstnd u ar Christians wo truely understands de Bbl wel.so plz lets ppl see christ in us as paul said 2 timothy. *

brandts 2.01.08 - 12:15pm
I now understand that God made evil *

nanzelu 2.01.08 - 05:15pm
Want meks u understand dat God med evil my bro? *

namasuku 3.01.08 - 09:05am
There are seven things that the LORD hates and will not tolerate:a proud look.a lying tongue.hands that kill innocent people.a mind that thinks up wicked plans.feet that hurry off to do evil.a witness who tells one lie after another.and someone who stirs up trouble among friends.proverbs6:16-19.brother brandts i forgive you for everything and take to heart that Jesus loves you and he wants to shine his salvation upon you *

nanzelu 3.01.08 - 12:42pm
Colo3v17,And whatsoever ye do in word or deed,do all in the name of the Lord Jesus,gvng thnks 2 God and the Father by hm.Matt12v26,And f Satan cast out satan,he is dvded against hmself;hw shll then hs kngdom stand?hey guys can any hlp in explain ths. *

brandts 3.01.08 - 06:39pm
I can only say what i read in the bible. The lord creates evil and has a evil spirit. Isiah 45 v7 and 1sam16v14 *

brandts 3.01.08 - 06:42pm
Namasuka why did u ban me from ur group without a warning. Was that Godly? *

namasuku 3.01.08 - 07:47pm
SPIRITUAL TRANSFORMATION:ur thinking is the lid of ur potential.good thinking creates the foundation for good results.genesis1:11:poor thinking produces negative results-stagnation-:good thinking produces some results-complacency-:great thinking produces great result-abundance and accomplishment-.the advantage of changed thinking.philippians2:5.it wil change ur expectations.changing ur expectation will change your attitude.attitude-is the majority of ones fight it either works at ur advantage or disadvantage.a negative attitude wil lead2 dead-end thinking.changing ur attitude wil change ur behaviou.philippians1:27 the things which hold our attention dertemine our action.the word of God is foundational to transformation psalm1:1-2 and joshua1:8 *

brandts 4.01.08 - 01:58pm
Namusuka then i pray u can reform and give me answers. It is unmannered and un Godly not 2 answer? *

brandts 4.01.08 - 02:02pm
What do u mean by using Gen 1v11. I dont get it? *

2blessed 4.01.08 - 08:06pm
Saints lets delight in insults as long as we r doing the perfect will of God.n lets pray 4 d repentence of those who r stil stray animals. *

buff 19.01.08 - 02:16am
Spiritual transformation occurs when sum1 is transformd 4rm baby Christian [Holy place] 2maturity [Holy of Holies ]wherby u bear th fruits of th Spirit and d@z whn u r called sons of God and reachn His full stature.Amen *

namasuku 16.02.08 - 11:58pm
Amen buff those fruits are the literal works that Jesus said he will know us by.not only for spiritual things but that we may prosper as our spirit prospers *

nanzelu 17.02.08 - 05:10am
4 if ths thngs b in u,and abound, they mek u that ye shal neithr b barren nor unfruitful in the knwledge of our Lord Jesus. *

endtimes 19.02.08 - 01:39pm
The fruit of the Holy Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffring, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Gal. 5:22, 23. ~ The fruit of the Holy Spirit speaks about what we do and how we do it as we have been changed, being influenced by the character of the indwelling Holy Spirit. Growing fruit takes time, the Holy Spirit does not hang them overnight on the tree of life. The change only takes place as yield to the gentle work of the Holy Spirit. We choose daily to become loving, joyful, kind and gentle people.

John 15:8
By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit, so you will be my disciples. *

endtimes 19.02.08 - 04:10pm
The works that the Holy Spirit does for the believer: strengthens, leads, reminds, teaches and interprets, gives unity and peace, gives power to pray, power for worship, power to speak, calls and sets apart.
~
John 16:18
Eph 3:16
Rom 8:14
John 14:26
John 16:13,14
Eph 4:3
Eph 6:18
Acts 13:4

The works of the Holy Spirit speak about the things the Holy Spirit does on earth. (on His own)
The gifts of the Holy Spirit speak about co-operation (acting together). We cannot use the gifts on our own. The Holy Spirit does not do it on His own. There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit:
1)Word of Knowledge
2)Word of wisdom
3)Discerning of spirits
4)Different kinds of tongues
5)Interpretation of tongues
6)Prophecy
7)Faith
8)Working of miracles
9)Gifts of healings *

* MOM Forum

Search:
topics replies